Cullen Architecture & Design provides both traditional and modern design that engages character, quality, sustainability and economy. We are firm believers in proportions, because this facilitates functionality, aesthetics, and cohesive neighborhood character. Each building, no matter its size, impacts the visual enjoyment of a city. Therefore, we encourage our client’s not only to their needs but also to take pride in their community.
- New Building Design
- Existing Building Renovation
- As-Built Drawings
- Building Evaluation/Analysis
- Programming and Space Planning
- Cost Analysis/Estimates
- Site Feasibility Studies and Master Planning
- Code Reviews
- Materials Research
- Zoning/Ordinances Search: Evaluations and Zoning Changes
- Agency Review
- Public Meeting Facilitations
- Hazard Materials Analysis
- Environmental Assessment and Sustainable Possibilities
- Promotional 3D Renderings
- Contact Engineers, Inspectors, City Plan Review Personal, Contractors and etc.
- and more…
Ron has provided architectural design services for over 37 years. His architectural services include facility studies for grant and Performa for multiple construction types, housing special needs (youth, elderly, low-income) educational, medical, therapy, commercial, industrial, government facilities, recreational, correctional, historical restoration and repairs, etc.